Meeting the ESG Challenges | Seminar for Engineers
- Posted by: Chamber of Engineers
- Category: Seminars
As we navigate the ever-evolving landscape of corporate responsibility, it is with great enthusiasm that RSM Malta share the upcoming ESG Seminar in collaboration with Bureau Veritas and Chamber of Engineers; an opportunity to navigate through the realms of ESG, placing a special focus on environmental sustainability. This seminar goes beyond mere discourse, but an implementation of sustainable practices within the fields of Engineering.
Date: Friday, 1st December, 2023
Time: 9AM – 11:30AM
Venue: Villa Bighi Main Hall, Kalkara
What to expect:
• Engaging with industry experts in panel discussion, delivering key insights into ESG, spotlighting the environmental dimension.
• Exploring real-world case studies, blending local and international perspectives on ESG reporting.
• Integrating ESG initiatives and operational changes, aligning corporate strategies with sustainability goals.
• Navigating the intricacies of reducing carbon footprints, drawing on international expertise.
• Listening engineers, sharing their challenges and successes in contributing to these efforts.
• Uncovering the pivotal role that technical professionals and engineers play in advancing sustainability within organisations.
Looking forward to your participation in this seminar. Please register on the below form. For more information contact us on email@example.com