Get the Most From Your Membership. View the full list of membership discounts when joining the CoE here.
Ways To Maximize The Benefits Of CoE Membership
- Engineering Today magazine: Informative magazine published periodically
- Annual Engineering conference in April/May
- Malta Engineering Excellence Awards in December
- Professional Card: Exclusive Bank Package for Engineers – BOV Package; 50% of the normal rate for copies of EN standards from the Malta Standards Authority ;
- Events & Opportunities & News Letter by electronic mail: Information on seminars, conferences and other
- Special Interest Groups: Information & Communication Technology; Energy & Environment
- CoE Representation on Technical committees & on Government Boards
- Membership with FEANI: European Engineer title
- Courses: CPDs & Technical
- Visits: Industrial, educational and cultural
- Free Consultation Session on Wealth Management and Corporate Investment Opportunities offered by Jesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors.
- Discounts on training courses offered in collaboration with from Tuning Fork Advisory.
- Free technical seminars and free technical support offered by Valsir.
- Business Oriented Support Services offered by ESS.
- Discounts on specific product ranges offered by Elektra.
CoE Membership Policy
Membership subscription to be by calendar year, that is, January – December. Membership rates are:
- Warranted Class – €50;
- Graduate Class – €40;
- Associate Class – €30;
- Retired Class – €25;
- Student Class – €5; First membership year free for students
The Eur. Ing. annual fee is €15.